Saturday, November 18, 2017

Good Tidings

This is a card that some of my club members made at the Christmas Card & Cookies Class.  I chose these colors (Tranquil Tide, Pool Party, and Rich Razzleberry)) because I already used my other green and red ink pads for another card.  I had shoe box cards for them to do and they really enjoyed it.  They brought their own adhesives, but I had everything cut out and supplied the ink and paper.
The base of the card is Tranquil Tide cardstock cut at 4-1/4" x 11" and scored at 5-1/2" in the middle.
The second layer is Pool Party cut at 4" x 5-1/4".  The Whisper White cardstock is the third layer cut at 3-3/4" x 5" and the Good Tidings stamp set is a 2-step process.  First they stamped Pool Party with the bold holly stamp and then Tranquil Tide with the image holly stamp.  We really liked the color combination.  Then the berries were added with just Rich Razzleberry ink instead of doing a 2-step with them.  I thought Silver Mini Tinsel Ribbon looked great with this card wrapped around the two layers of Pool Party and Whisper White.  The Good Tidings sentiment was stamped with Black Memento ink and cut out with the Layering Circle Framelits and then layered onto a Rich Razzleberry Scallop Circle.

Products I used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...