Sunday, November 26, 2017

Painted Garden - Joy





This is a card inspired by Christy Fulk and it was perfect to have my club members make it for my Christmas Card & Cookies class.  It uses the set Painted Harvest.  The colors I used were Real Red, Garden Green, Basic Black, Whisper White and Christmas Around the World DSP.  The "J" and "Y" were die cut from the Large Letter Framelits in the Big Shot and attached with Multipurpose Glue.
The ink I used was Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green, and Real Red.  The bow was ribbon from 1/8" Real Red Ribbon in the Holiday catalog.

Products I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...