Sunday, November 26, 2017
Painted Garden - Joy
This is a card inspired by Christy Fulk and it was perfect to have my club members make it for my Christmas Card & Cookies class. It uses the set Painted Harvest. The colors I used were Real Red, Garden Green, Basic Black, Whisper White and Christmas Around the World DSP. The "J" and "Y" were die cut from the Large Letter Framelits in the Big Shot and attached with Multipurpose Glue.
The ink I used was Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green, and Real Red. The bow was ribbon from 1/8" Real Red Ribbon in the Holiday catalog.
Products I used:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Pumpkins and Sunflowers card
Fall is in the air! Yes, it is finally sweater weather here in Indiana. It has been a hot summer, so it's nice to have cooler weather....
-
Just couldn't resist making another card using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlets to make a snowman. Seongsook Duncan had posted her vers...
-
This card uses a lot of the new products in the 2016-2017 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog. The new stamp set is called Seaside Shor...
-
This was an idea I saw on Pinterest (sorry, I can't remember who) with the new Love You Lots hostess stamp set using the ladybugs to ...

















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!