This is a card that I made for a customer of mine using the new In-Colors Lipstick Red and Call Me Clover for the flowers and leaves. I also used the returning In-Color Flirty Flamingo for the flower. I used the Tailored Tag Punch to create the "thank you" using Memento Black ink. I used Stampin' Dimensionals to attach the tag. This card was inspired by Erica Cerwin.
Products I used:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Pumpkins and Sunflowers card
Fall is in the air! Yes, it is finally sweater weather here in Indiana. It has been a hot summer, so it's nice to have cooler weather....
-
Just couldn't resist making another card using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlets to make a snowman. Seongsook Duncan had posted her vers...
-
This card uses a lot of the new products in the 2016-2017 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog. The new stamp set is called Seaside Shor...
-
This was an idea I saw on Pinterest (sorry, I can't remember who) with the new Love You Lots hostess stamp set using the ladybugs to ...










No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!