Thursday, July 19, 2018

Enjoy Life

This is a card we did at my club workshop last month that was inspired by Linda Van Wely-Zwolle but I added a zigzag ribbon and used Basic Black cardstock for my borders.
Here are my instructions for this card:


Stamp Set:  Enjoy Life
Cardstock:  Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie
Other: Sponge Brayer, water drops, paper towel, Stamparatus, Dimensionals, 3/8” Basic Black Shimmer Ribbon

1.    The base of the card is Daffodil Delight cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.
2.    The second layer is Basic Black cut at 4” x 5-1/4”.
3.    The third layer is Whisper White cut at 3-3/4” x 5”.
4.    Starting with the Daffodil Delight ink up the Sponge Brayer and brayer it across the top of the Whisper White cardstock.  Then ink up the other Sponge Brayer with Pumpkin Pie ink blending the colors.
5.    Optional: Get your hand slightly wet and sprinkle water onto the cardstock and immediate dry with a paper towel.
6.    Ink up the grass with Memento Black ink and stamp along the bottom.
7.    Use the Stamparatus to use the person stamp and Memento Black ink.
8.    Ink up the sentiment onto 1-3/4” x 2-1/4” Whisper White cardstock with Memento Black ink and layer onto the 2” x 2-1/2” Basic Black cardstock.
9.    Use the 3/8” Basic Black Shimmer Ribbon on the back of layers as shown in picture.  Attach with Dimensionals.

Products I used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...