Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Christmas Traditions

The Christmas Traditions Punch Box is a beautiful tin filled with a 6-piece photopolymer stamp set, a punch. a stamp block and two Classic Stampin' Spots (Call Me Clover and Real Red).  The cardstock base I used on this card is Shaded Spruce.  The second layer is Early Espresso.  For the third layers I used Shaded Spruce and inserted into the new Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  The DSP is from the annual catalog called Under the Mistletoe.  The 5/8" Polka Dot Ribbon is also from the annual catalog as well as the Linen Thread.

Products I used: 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Fall Pumpkins and Sunflowers card

Fall is in the air!  Yes, it is finally sweater weather here in Indiana.  It has been a hot summer, so it's nice to have cooler weather....