Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Christmas Traditions

The Christmas Traditions Punch Box is a beautiful tin filled with a 6-piece photopolymer stamp set, a punch. a stamp block and two Classic Stampin' Spots (Call Me Clover and Real Red).  The cardstock base I used on this card is Shaded Spruce.  The second layer is Early Espresso.  For the third layers I used Shaded Spruce and inserted into the new Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  The DSP is from the annual catalog called Under the Mistletoe.  The 5/8" Polka Dot Ribbon is also from the annual catalog as well as the Linen Thread.

Products I used: 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...