Wednesday, October 10, 2018
Christmas Traditions
This is another Christmas Traditions card that I made also using the new Winter Woods and the Buffalo Check background stamps which are all in the 2018 Holiday Catalog. The base of my card is Crumb Cake and I used Old Olive and Early Espresso to make the Buffalo Check layer, but I used the Stamparatus a couple of times to get it inked well. I tore the Crumb Cake cardstock after stamping the trees with Early Espresso and sponged the edges. For the punch, I punched two from the Old Olive cardstock and one in Crumb Cake and attached to the front with Linen Thread.
Products I used:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Pumpkins and Sunflowers card
Fall is in the air! Yes, it is finally sweater weather here in Indiana. It has been a hot summer, so it's nice to have cooler weather....
-
Just couldn't resist making another card using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlets to make a snowman. Seongsook Duncan had posted her vers...
-
This card uses a lot of the new products in the 2016-2017 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog. The new stamp set is called Seaside Shor...
-
This was an idea I saw on Pinterest (sorry, I can't remember who) with the new Love You Lots hostess stamp set using the ladybugs to ...











No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!