Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Christmas Traditions


This is another Christmas Traditions card that I made also using the new Winter Woods and the Buffalo Check background stamps which are all in the 2018 Holiday Catalog.  The base of my card is Crumb Cake and I used Old Olive and Early Espresso to make the Buffalo Check layer, but I used the Stamparatus a couple of times to get it inked well. I tore the Crumb Cake cardstock after stamping the trees with Early Espresso and sponged the edges.  For the punch, I punched two from the Old Olive cardstock and one in Crumb Cake and attached to the front with Linen Thread.

Products I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...