Friday, November 15, 2019

Christmas Gleaming

It's been quite a busy month since I last posted.  I created 10 cards for my Christmas Class that I had on November 3, so it's time to post them to my blog.  Let me know which is your favorites.  Here is my first card which was inspired by the sample card on page 62 of the Holiday Catalog, but I used the Delicata Metallic Copper ink.  Here are the instructions for my first card.


Stamp Set:  Christmas Gleaming

Cardstock:  Call Me Clover, Whisper White

Ink: Delicata Metallic Copper Ink (Now retired), Memento Tuxedo Black, Poppy Parade

Other:  Big Shot, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack, Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, White Baker’s Twine, Glue Dot. Toile Tiding Glitter Enamel Dots



1.     The card base is Call Me Clover cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.

2.    The second layer is Whisper White cardstock die cut in the Big Shot using the largest Stitched Rectangle Die

3.    Ink up the holly stamp with the Copper ink or for an alternative, use Crumb Cake ink, and stamp on the Whisper White Rectangle.

4.    Ink up the largest ornament stamp with the Memento Black ink and stamp on Call Me Clover scrap.  Punch out with the largest ornament punch.  Attach a Dimensional to the back and attach to the card.  Tie a White Baker’s Twine Bow and attach with a Glue Dot.

5.    Ink up the sentiment “Merry Christmas” with Poppy Parade ink on Whisper White scrap and trim out with scissors/Paper Snips leaving a white edge.  Attach over ornament with Snail Adhesive.

6.    Add 3 Toile Tiding Glitter Enamel Dots.

7.    For the inside, ink up the sentiment “Deck the Halls….” With Call Me Clover ink.

Products I used:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...