Friday, November 15, 2019

Cup of Christmas - Enjoy!

This is one of my favorite sets in the 2019 Holiday Catalog on page 34.  Why?  Because it can be used not just for Christmas.  It can be used for coffee, tea, hot chocolate cards or projects throughout the year. This set is also reversible which means the stamps can be inked on either side.  Of course, I love the candy cane and this set coordinates with the Cup of Cheer Dies; even better.  My card was inspired by Julie Gibson and I did use the retired Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets.  Here are my instructions:

Stamp Sets:  Cup of Christmas, Itty Bitty Christmas
Cardstock:  Real Red, Whisper White, Let it Snow Specialty DSP
Ink:  Real Red
Other:  Big Shot, Cup of Cheer Dies, Subtle Embossing Folder, Multipurpose Glue, Dimensionals, Mini Dimensionals, Sizzix Adhesive Sheets (retired)

1.     The base of the card is Real Red cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.
2.    The second layer is Whisper White cut at 4” x 5-1/4” and inserted into the Subtle Embossing Folder and run through the Big Shot.  Adhere to the front of the card with Multipurpose Glue.
3.    The third layer is 3” x 4-1/4” of Real Red.  The DSP is 2-3/4” x 4”.  Layer together and adhere with Dimensionals.
4.    Die cut the right handed cup and candy canes.  For the layer over the Whisper White cup, I used the Sizzix Adhesive sheet, so peel off the backing so that it will stick to the cup.  The candy cane background is Whisper White (no backing) but the Real Red stripes has the adhesive on it to so that will stick to the Whisper White candy cane.  Use the Mini Dimensionals to adhere the candy cane.  Use the Dimensionals on the back of the cup to adhere to the card.
5.    Ink up “enjoy” with Real Red ink on Whisper White tag.  Layer onto Real Red tag with Multipurpose Glue.  Put a Dimensional on the back and adhere to the front of the card.  
6.  For the inside, I used a greeting from Itty Bitty Christmas.

Products I used: 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...