Saturday, November 16, 2019

Snowman Season Frosted Frames

My first time playing with the Frosted Frames and just love how this die makes my card look WOW.
I used the color Seaside Spray and then stamped the snowman from Snowman Season with my Memento Black ink and colored him with Stampin' Blends.

Here are the instructions for my card:

Stamp Sets:  Snowman Season

Cardstock:  Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Seaside Spray

Ink:  Memento Black

Stampin’ Blends:  Seaside Spray, Pumpkin Pie

Other:  Big Shot, Frosted Frames Dies, Multipurpose Glue



1.     The base of the card is Thick Whisper White cardstock cut at 4-1/4” x 11 and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.

2.    Use the Seaside Spray cardstock to die cut the Frosted Frames Die and for the Whisper White for the insert to stamp the snowman on.  Attach to the front of the card using Multipurpose Glue.

3.    Ink up the snowman stamp with Memento Black ink and stamp on the Whisper White insert.  Color the snowman in with the Stampin’ Blends.  Adhere insert to the center of the Frosted Frame Die with Multipurpose Glue.

4.    Inside:  Ink up the sentiment “Merry Christmas” with Seaside Spray ink.

Products I used: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...