Monday, July 12, 2021

Pansy Petals DSP

Good Morning!  The pansies on this card are fussy cut from the Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper with my Paper Snips rather than stamping with the stamp set called Pansy Patch.  The base of my card is Bermuda Bay which is one of my favorite colors.  I also used the Square Doily for my card.  I was inspired by a card from Jane Profitt.
Here are my instructions:

Stamp Set:  Pansy Patch

Cardstock:  Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Basic White, Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, and Pansy Petals DSP

Ink:  Bermuda Bay

Other:  Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Pansy Dies, Tasteful Textile 3D Folder, Paper Snips, Double Oval Punch, Square Doilies, Dimensionals and Glue Dots

 

1.     The base of the card is Bermuda Bay cardstock cut at 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.

2.    The second layer is Pool Party cardstock cut at 3-3/4” x 5.

3.    The third layer is Bermuda Bay cardstock cut at 3-5/8” x 4-7/8”

4.    The fourth layer is Pool Party cardstock cut at 3-1/2” x 4-3/4” and inserted into the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder and run through the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine.

5.    Adhere layers together and add Dimensionals to the back to adhere to the front of the card.

6.    Bermuda Bay strip is 7/8” x 3-1/2” and adhered to the Pool Party embossed layer.

7.    Use a Square Doily to attach to the front with Glue Dots.

8.    Die cut a leaf using Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen cardstock.

9.    Fussy cut out the pansies from the Pansy Petals DSP with the Paper Snips.  Add Dimensionals to the back and arrange with the leaf over the doily.

10.  Ink up the Happy Birthday sentiment with Bermuda Bay ink and stamp on Basic White cardstock.  Punch it out with the Double Oval Punch.  Punch out a Bermuda Bay scallop oval.  Layer together and adhere Dimensionals to the back and adhere to the lower right-hand corner of the card.

Products I used:


Product List
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...