Friday, July 30, 2021

Be Jolly - Tower Card

 
Have you seen the tower cards that are popular right now?  This is the first one I made and I used the Be Jolly stamp set which is coming out on August 3.  
Here is how I made my card:

Stamp Sets:  Be Jolly

Cardstock:  Tidings of Christmas DSP, Cherry Cobbler, Evening Evergreen, Basic White

Ink:  Tuxedo Black Memento

Stampin’ Blends:  Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Ivory, Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight, Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen, Crumb Cake

Other:  Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Stampin Seal, Bone Folder, Multipurpose Glue

 

1.     The center (middle) of the tower card is the DSP cut at 4-1/4” x 4-1/2”.  At the 4-1/2” side, score every 1 inch.  Use the Bone Folder to burnish each fold.  Put adhesive on the ½” side to make a 1” square for the middle of the tower.

2.    Cut Basic White cardstock at 2-3/4” x 4-1/4” to adhere to each side.

3.    Cut DSP 2-3/4” x 4-1/4” (2 of each) unless you want a border, then cut them 2-1/4” x 4”.

4.    The Cherry Cobbler and Evening Evergreen are cut at 1-3/4” x 4-1/4” unless you want a border, then cut them at 1-1/2” x 4”.

5.    Ink up the stamps with Black Memento ink on Basic White cardstock.  Color them in with the Stampin’ Blends.  Fussy cut out each one and adhere with Multipurpose Glue to each panel.

6.    Ink up the sentiment for the sides with Memento Black ink.

7.    Card with fit in a regular size envelope.

The products I used will be available on August 3, 2021.


 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...