Sunday, July 18, 2021

Color and Contour - Soft Pastels

This is a card I made using the Soft Pastels, but first I embossed the Basic Black cardstock with White Embossing Powder.  Then I used the Coastal Cabana stick directly to the paper as well as Daffodil Delight to the center of the flower.
Here are my instructions:

Stamp Set:  Color and Contour

Cardstock: Coastal Cabana, Basic White, Basic Black

Ink:  Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Soft Pastels (Coast Cabana and Daffodil Delight), Tuxedo Black

Other:  Paper Trimmer, Heat Tool, Essential Tag Punch. Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Dimensionals

 

1.     The base of the card is Coastal Cabana cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.

2.    The second layer is Basic White cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/4” and adhered to the base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.

3.    Ink up the outline flower stamp with Versamark ink and emboss with White Embossing Powder and the Heat Tool.

4.    Color the flower direct to paper with the Coastal Cabana Soft Pastel stick.  Color the center with Daffodil Delight.  Adhere to the front.

5.    Ink up the sentiment “So Very Happy for You” on Coastal Cabana cardstock and punch it out with the Essential Tag Punch and adhere to the lower part of the card with Dimensionals.


Products I used:

Product List
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...