Monday, September 27, 2021

Gorgeous Leaves and A Grand Kid

It's that time of year.  Fall is here and the leaves are starting to turn colors.  It's a beautiful time of year.
I made these beautiful leaves for my card using the Gorgeous Leaves in the 2021 July-December Mini Catalog (Holiday Catalog).  It's on page 47 and it can be purchased as a Bundle with the Intricate Leaves Dies.  It was fun to do a technique called Baby Wipe Technique.  You use a baby wipe folded over and put on a block.  Then add reinkers of your choice for Fall colors.  I used Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Merry Merlot, and Old Olive.  Then use that as your stamp pad.

How I made my card:

Stamp Set:  Gorgeous Leaves, A Grand Kid

Cardstock:  Crushed Curry, Merry Merlot, Very Vanilla

Ink:  Merry Merlot

Reinkers:  Crushed Curry, Merry Merlot, Cajun Craze, Old Olive

Other:  Paper Trimmer, Label Me Lovely Punch, Label Me Fancy Punch, Multipurpose Glue, Dimensionals, Baby Wipe, Block F

 

1.     The base of the card is Crushed Curry cardstock cut at 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.

2.    The second layer is Merry Merlot cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/4”.

3.    The third layer is Very Vanilla cardstock cut at 3-3/4” x 5”.

4.    The Merry Merlot strip is ¾” x 4”.

5.    Use a Baby Wipe folded in half and set on Block F.

6.    Drop refill inks on a baby wipe.  Use as a stamp pad for the leaves and randomly stamp on the Very Vanilla cardstock.

7.    Ink up “Happy Birthday” from the A Grand Kid set on Very Vanilla cardstock.

8.    Punch out with the Label Me Fancy Punch.  Punch out a label from Crushed Curry using the Label Me Lovely Punch.  Adhere together.  Add Dimensionals to the back and adhere over the Merry Merlot strip.


Products I Used: 



 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Simply Zinnia - Comforting Thoughts

I used the last of my retiring 2022-2024 In-Color Orchid Oasis to do the base of this card. It was such a beautiful color.  Then I used the ...