Friday, September 24, 2021

Peaceful Cabin

This is such a beautiful stamp set called Peaceful Cabin in the 2021 Holiday Mini Catalog.  The card was cased from a fellow demonstrator, Tina Wardell.  The base of the card is Misty Moonlight.  It is stamped on Pacific Point with Memento Black ink using the Stamparatus.  It uses a mask over the cabin after it is stamped so that the pine trees can be added to the background.  I used a 1/2" circle punch from a Post-it Note to create the moon using a Dauber and White Craft ink.  I then made a mask for the trees so that I could add snow.  To add snow use an old toothbrush and White craft mixed with a little bit of water in the lid.  I used a White Gel Pen to create snow and highlights from the moon on the trees.  I inked up the edges of the cardstock with Memento Black to give it a nighttime appearance.  I also added the fox.

Products I used from Stampin' Up!:


 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...