Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Time of Giving - Snowflakes

This is a card I made today using Shaded Spruce cardstock.  I was inspired by the card in the 2021 Holiday Catalog on page 61, only they used Just Jade cardstock and ink.  I just love Shaded Spruce.
Here is how I made my card:

Stamp Set:  Time of Giving

Cardstock:  Shaded Spruce, Basic White, Shimmery White

Ink:  Shaded Spruce

Other:  Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Giving Gifts Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Blending Brush, Dimensionals, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Wink of Stella

 

1.     The base of the card is Shaded Spruce cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle

2.    The second layer is Shimmery White cardstock cut at 3-1/2” x 5-1/4”.  Use the Shaded Spruce ink and Blending Brush on the Shimmery White cardstock.

3.    Die-cut 3 sets of snowflake frames from the Giving Gifts Dies and cut out of Basic White cardstock.  They should measure 1-7/8” x 3-3/8”.  Adhere together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.  I had to trim the sides off a sliver to even them up.

4.    Ink up the sentiment “Season’s Greetings” on Basic White cardstock and die-cut using the Stitched Rectangle Dies.  Adhere with Dimensionals in the middle section over to the right.

5.    Use the Wink of Stella ink pen and hit on a hard pen or object to add a wink of glitter to the card.


Products I used:


 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...