Sunday, September 19, 2021

Welcoming Woods on Cork Paper

I've been busy taken care of my grandson because his little sister came into the world about three weeks early, so I've not been posting any cards on my blog.  I'm home now, so hope to start posting again.  This card was inspired by Bruno Bertucci but I did it a little differently.  I used Early Espresso ink instead of Black ink.  The paper is also Early Espresso instead of Basic Black.  The new Cork Specialty Paper is new in the mini catalog and I think this set Welcoming Woods is perfect to stamp on it.   I first inked it up the trees with Versamark ink and then Early Espresso.  Then I quickly added Clear Embossing Powder and heat set it.  I used the Stamparatus to ink it up.
These are my instructions:

 

Stamp Set:  Welcoming Woods

Cardstock:  Early Espresso, Cork Specialty Paper

Ink:  Versamark, Early Espresso, and Clear Embossing Powder

Other: Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Stamparatus, Seasonal Labels Dies, Paper Trimmer, Heat Tool, Metallic Pearls, Multipurpose Glue, Dimensionals

 

1.     The base of the card is Early Espresso cardstock cut at 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.

2.    Add 3-1/2” x 4” of the Cork Specialty Paper at the top of the card and adhere with Multipurpose Glue.

3.    Cut the Cork Specialty Paper at 3-1/2” x 3-1/2” square.  Ink up the stamp with Versamark ink and then Early Espresso using the Stamparatus.  Add Clear Embossing Powder.  Heat set with the Heat Tool.

4.    The Early Espresso layer is 3-5/8” x 3-5/8”.  Add to the front of the card with Dimensionals.

5.    Ink up the sentiment “Hello Friends” with Versamark, then Early Espresso and Clear Embossing Powder.  Heat set with the Heat Tool.  Die-cut with the label from Seasonal Labels Dies.  Adhere with Dimensionals to the bottom of the card.  Add Metallic Pearls.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...