Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Perfect Pomegranate and Soft Seedlings

This is a quick and easy card that I made using the Perfect Pomegranate Host Set in the SAB catalog and the Soft Seedlings for the sentiment in the 2022 July-December Mini Catalog.  These are my instructions:

Stamp Sets:  Perfect Pomegranate, Soft Seedlings

Cardstock:  Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Basic White

Ink: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry

Other:  Paper Trimmer, Multipurpose Liquid Glue

 

1.     The base of the card is Old Olive cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.

2.    The second layer is Rich Razzleberry cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/4”.

3.    The third layer is Basic White cardstock cut at 3-3/4” x 5”.

4.    Ink up the leaves stamp with Old Olive ink and stamp at the very top of the Basic White.

5.    Ink up the blooms with Rich Razzleberry ink and stamp them below the leaves.

6.    Add “Thinking of You” from the Soft Seedlings stamp set with Old Olive ink.

7.    Adhere with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.



 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Simply Zinnia - Comforting Thoughts

I used the last of my retiring 2022-2024 In-Color Orchid Oasis to do the base of this card. It was such a beautiful color.  Then I used the ...