Friday, September 9, 2022

Soft Seedlings - Falling Leaves

Fall is in the air!  I noticed some of the leaves are starting to change colors here in Indiana.  This is a similar card I saw online that actually looks like falling leaves.  The colors of leaves I made were Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, and Cherry Cobbler.  I also sprayed it with a Spritzer that contained 70% Alcohol and Champagne Mist that Stampin' Up! used to sell.  It really makes it sparkle and shine!

Stamp Set:  Soft Seedlings

Cardstock:  Cherry Cobbler, Basic White

Ink:  Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive

Other:  Paper Trimmer, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Shammy, Spritzer with Champagne Mist

 

 

1.     The base of the card is Cherry Cobbler cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4”.

2.    The second layer is Basic White cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/4”.

3.    Ink up the leaf first with Crushed Curry and stamp it across the Basic White cardstock.  Clean off the stamp with the Shammy,

4.    Ink up the leaf with Pumpkin Pie ink and stamp below the Crushed Curry leaves.  Clean off the stamp with the Shammy.

5.    Ink up the leaf with Cherry Cobbler ink and stamp below the Pumpkin Pie leaves.  Clean off Shammy.

6.    I added more Crushed Curry leaves at the top to cover the white spaces.  Clean off the stamp with the Shammy.

7.    Ink up the sentiment “Thinking of You” with Old Olive ink at the bottom of the right-hand side of the card.

8.    Adhere the Basic White to the front of the card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Simply Zinnia - Comforting Thoughts

I used the last of my retiring 2022-2024 In-Color Orchid Oasis to do the base of this card. It was such a beautiful color.  Then I used the ...