Saturday, October 1, 2022

Bewitching Pumpkin Witch

It's time to post some of my Halloween cards.  I was gone last week in Iowa to be my sister's plus one at her Class Reunion.  It was her 55th plus two years.  Because of Covid, they couldn't have it until this year.  We had a blast and it was so good to spend time with her and her classmates.  I saw a few of my friends too.  Anyway, I didn't have time to play with this set before I left and I'm having so much fun with it.  I made a pumpkin witch.  I remember making something similar a few years back with another set very similar to this one which is called Bewitching and it can be purchased as a bundle with the Witch Hat Builder Punch Bewitching and Punch Bundle.  Unfortunately, if you go there now, it is so popular it is unavailable as a bundle, but you can still order the stamp set, just not the punch.  They have run out of stock!

Here are my instructions for making this card:

Stamp Set:  Bewitching

Cardstock:  Granny Apple Green, Pumpkin Pie, Gorgeous Grape, Basic White

Ink:  Tuxedo Black Memento, Pumpkin Pie,

Stampin Blends:  Highland Heather, Pumpkin Pie

Other:  Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Witch Hat Builder Punch, Deckled Rectangles Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Stamparatus, Sponge, Glue Dots, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Dimensionals

 

1.     The base of the card is Granny Apple Green cardstock cut at 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.

2.    The second layer is Pumpkin Pie cardstock cut with the largest Deckled Rectangle Die in the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine. 

3.    The third layer is Basic White cardstock cut with the next largest Deckled Rectangle Die.

4.    Use the Stamparatus to ink up the witch’s feet towards the bottom of the Basic White rectangle with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.  Color in with Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blend for the buckles and stripes on her socks.  Use the Highland Heather Stampin’ Blend under her shoes.

5.    Die-cut three circles using the Stylish Shapes Dies.  Punch the edges with Pumpkin Pie ink and stamp one with the stamp “Boo!” with Tuxedo Black ink. Adhere together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to make a pumpkin.

6.    Use the Stamparatus to create the witch’s hat with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.  Color in with Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blend on the stripes and the buckle.  Punch the hat out with the Witch Hat Builder Punch.  Glue the hat to the Pumpkin with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.  Add Dimensionals to the back and adhere above the witches’ feet.

7.    Punch out Gorgeous Grape stars with the Witch Hat Builder Punch.  Attach 5 of them with Glue Dots.





 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Latte Love - Gift Hard Holder

  I love a cup of coffee in the morning when I first get up, so I fell in love with this Suite/Bundle Latte Love from the Online Exclusives....