Thursday, October 27, 2022

Sending Smiles and Framed Florets


This is a fun-fold card or an Accordion Card made with Sending Smiles and the new Framed Florets that I made for a fun-fold swap for this month.  The Framed Florets will be available on November 1.  I learned the fun-fold from Jackie from Klompenstampers but I added the new set instead of the one she used.  Here are the products I used:

Stamp Sets:  Sending Smiles and Framed Florets

Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow, and Basic White

Ink:  Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow, Early Espresso

Other:  Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Framed Floret Dies, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Bone Folder, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Mini Dimensionals










 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Country Flowers

This card was made with a new set called Country Flowers in the new 2024-2025 Annual Catalog on page 50.  The technique is called paper piec...