Thursday, December 29, 2022

Adorable Owls - Thank You

 

This is a card I cased from Rose Ward but I made it a "thank you" card instead of a Christmas card.  I love the little Santa hat that was stamped with the October 2022 Paper Pumpkin kit called Ho, Ho, Ho.  My card is Poppy Parade. The little owl is from the Adorable Owls Sale-a-Bration stamp set that can be earned free with a $50 order starting January 5, 2023.

Stamp Sets: Adorable Owls (SAB), Christmas to Remember (inside), Seaside Bay (thank you)

Cardstock:  Poppy Parade, Basic White, Santa Express DSP

Ink:  Tuxedo Black Memento

Stampin’ Blends:  Poppy Parade, Crumb Cake, Pale Papaya

Other:  Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Fabulous Frames Dies, Paper Snips, Irridescent Rhinestones, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Dimensionals

 

1.     The base of the card is Poppy Parade cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.

2.    The second layer is Basic White cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/4”.

3.    The DSP is cut at 3-3/4” x 5” and adhered to the second Basic White layer.

4.    Die-cut a Basic White oval frame from the Fabulous Frames Dies and glue to the lower right side of the card.

5.    Ink up the owl stamp with Memento Black and stamp him on a scrap of Basic White cardstock.  Then color him in with the Stampin’ Blends of Crumb Cake for his feathers, and Pale Papaya for his eyes, feet and beak. 

6.    The Santa hat is from the October 2022 Paper Pumpkin Kit colored in with Poppy Parade Stampin’ Blends and cut out with the Paper Snips and attach with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.  Attach to the oval with Dimensionals.

7.    I used the “Thank you” from Seaside Bay but masked the bottom portion and just used the thank you” and on the inside I used the stamp set Christmas to Remember with the sentiment “Friends Like You Make This Season Special”.

8.    Add Rhinestones.

Products I used:

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...