Wednesday, August 16, 2023

So Refreshing - Happy Birthday

This is a birthday card I made with the So Refreshing Bundle and patterned after Debra Harrison's card.  Only I used Do Terra Lemon Oil and Wink of Stella to add to it.  The scent doesn't last as long as the Kool-aid and Clear Embossing Scratch and Sniff technique.   I used the Brights 6" x 6" DSP and the (Polka Dot) 3D Embossing Folder



 

Stamp Set:  So Refreshing

Cardstock:  Thick Basic White, Daffodil Delight, Basic White, Brights DSP

Ink:  Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight,Crushed Curry,  Lemon-Lime Twist, Stampin’ Blend: Daffodil Delight

Other:  Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, 3D Basic Embossing Folders (polka dots), So Refreshing Dies, Nested Essential Dies, Parakeet Party Metallic Woven Ribbon, Glue Dots, Paper Snips, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Wink of Stella, DoTerra Lemon Oil


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Latte Love - Gift Hard Holder

  I love a cup of coffee in the morning when I first get up, so I fell in love with this Suite/Bundle Latte Love from the Online Exclusives....