Sunday, November 26, 2023

Magical Meadow

This Christmas card is made from the Winter Meadow Designer series Paper.  The DSP is going to be carried over and I'm so happy because it is such beautiful paper and I need more time to play with it.   This is a gift-card holder that was designed by Kathy Bedell.  It has a small pocket to include cash, gift card on the left-side of the inside.  The base of the card is Misty Moonlight which is one of the colors used in the DSP.  I love how Stampin' Up! lets us know what colors are in the DSP, so that we can coordinate the cardstock and inks. The stamp set Magical Meadow and Magical Meadow Dies are not going to be carried over, however, so they will retire the end of December.

Products I used:


  

 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Country Flowers

This card was made with a new set called Country Flowers in the new 2024-2025 Annual Catalog on page 50.  The technique is called paper piec...