Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Merriest Trees Christmas Card

  

My card was made with the stamp set "Merriest Trees" which is one of my favorites in the 2023 September - December Mini Catalog and I'm happy to say that the stamp set is being carried over.  Right now, until January 2nd, you get buy it as a bundle and save 10%.  It's on page 12 of the catalog or you can go to my website and purchase it here: Merriest Trees Bundle.  
The sentiment is from the Online Exclusive, you won't be able to find it in a catalog, but just Online.  It is called Horse & Sleigh and can also be purchased as a bundle here:  Horse and Sleigh Bundle
The card was designed by Kathy Bedell that I saw online but I changed it somewhat.
Here are the products I used for this card:

S

Product List

 

1.     The base of the card is Thick Basic White cardstock cut at 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.

2.    The Cherry Cobbler layer is cut at 2” x 5-1/4” and the Joy of Christmas DSP is cut at 1-3/4” x 5” and adhered together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.  Then adhere to the left side of the card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.

3.    Ink up the sentiment “We Wish You a Merry Christmas” with Cherry Cobbler ink on the upper right-hand corner allowing room for the tree.

4.    The Christmas tree is die-cut from the Joy of Christmas DSP with Merriest Trees Die.

5.    The Christmas stand is Copper Clay and adhered to the bottom with Stampin’ Dimensionals. (I lost my stand die so traced it from the cutout cardstock and embossed it).

6.    The garland is Cherry Cobbler die-cut from Cherry Cobbler cardstock with the Merriest Trees Die.  Add Multipurpose Liquid Glue with just a dot (not a lot) zig zagging it across the tree.

7.    Die-cut a star from the gold Adhesive-Back Glimmer Paper to put at the top of the tree.  You can also add a Dimensional on the back.

8.    Add 6 of the Iridescent Rhinestones Basic Jewels to the tree.

9.    Adhere the tree to the center of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.

10.  Inside:  Ink up sentiment “and a Happy New Year” from Horse & Sleigh in Cherry Cobbler ink.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Latte Love - Gift Hard Holder

  I love a cup of coffee in the morning when I first get up, so I fell in love with this Suite/Bundle Latte Love from the Online Exclusives....