Thursday, November 30, 2023

Night Divine


This is such a beautiful set in the 2023 Holiday Mini Catalog called Night Divine.  It will retire the end of this year, and unfortunately, the O Holy Night DSP is already sold out.  Thankfully, I have a few sheets of it left.  This was another Kathy Bedell card, and it is a beautiful card that she made.  I love how the Stars at Night Hybrid Embossing Folder embosses and die-cuts at the same time.

Products I used:

Stamp Set:  Night Divine

Cardstock:  Night of Navy, Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate, Basic White, Pecan Pie, Gold Foil, and O Holy Night DSP

Ink:  Night of Navy

Other:  Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Night Divine Dies, Stars at Night Hybrid Embossing Folder, Adhesive Backed Star Trinkets, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals

tams# 84944

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Latte Love - Gift Hard Holder

  I love a cup of coffee in the morning when I first get up, so I fell in love with this Suite/Bundle Latte Love from the Online Exclusives....