Thursday, July 4, 2024

Sophisticated Sled - Country Woods DSP


I know it's the Fourth of July today, so you probably are not thinking about Winter months and sledding, but I just can't get enough of this new Online stamp set called Sophisticated Sled.  It is available to customers as of July 3.  This was a card I somewhat cased from Susan Campfield, but I was having the same idea in my head, but she just made it easier for me.  I'd already cut out the sled using the Country Wood DSP and I liked how well it blended with Misty Moonlight cardstock.  I did use a different banner in the back of the label (Happy Little Things) which was bigger than the Countryside Corners Die that she used in the back, but I did use one for the Basic White label.  The So Swirly Embossing Folder was perfect for this card to make it look like sled tracks in the snow.

My Instructions for making this card:

Stamp Set:  Sophisticated Sled

Cardstock:  Misty Moonlight, Basic White, Silver Foil, Country Woods DSP

Ink:  Tuxedo Black Memento, Misty Moonlight

Other:  Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, So Swirly Embossing Folder, Sophisticated Sled Dies, Happy Little Things Dies, Countryside Corners Dies, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals

 

1.     The base of the card is Misty Moonlight cardstock cut at 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.

2.    The second layer is Basic White cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/4” and adhered to the base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.

3.    Die-cut the sled using Misty Moonlight for the frame and laces, Country Woods DSP for the wood, Basic White for the skates, Silver foil for the blades.  Put the sled together using adhesives and attach to the lower center of the card.

4.    Ink up the sentiment “Let it Snow” with Misty Moonlight ink on Basic White cardstock.  Die-cut with the Countryside Corners dies.  Add Misty Moonlight snowflakes on either side.

5.    Die-cut a Misty Moonlight Happy Little Things Dies and cut in half and attach to each side of the Countryside Corners Dies.

6.    Attach to the top of the card front and add Rhinestone Basic Jewels on either side.

Product List


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Haunted House Kit

This is a Halloween Haunted House Kit #164376 for $18 in the US, that I bought when it first came out.  However, I didn't put it togethe...