Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Sophisticated Sled - Bubble Bath and Petunia Pop



This is another Sophisticated Sled card that I cased from Julie Gilson's by watching her video.  One of my customers saw it and wanted me to duplicate it because she loves the pink colors.  I had to wait to get the 1/8" Silver Trim before I could finish it.  It uses Bubble Bath and Petunia Pop cardstock as well as Basic White and Silver Foil.  I embossed it with the Snowflake Sky 3D Embossing Folder.   The sled is Crumb Cake and Silver Foil. The skates are Basic White, the laces are Bubble Bath and the blades are Silver Foil.

Products I used:  



 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Haunted House Kit

This is a Halloween Haunted House Kit #164376 for $18 in the US, that I bought when it first came out.  However, I didn't put it togethe...