Saturday, July 6, 2024

Filled with Cheer - Watercolor Pencils and White Craft ink

This is card that I created using the Filled with Cheer snowman set.  The Designer Series Paper is carried over from last year and it's from the Traditions of St. Nick.  The dies carried over too but not the stamp set.  The dies cut out some of the Santa's on the DSP, however.  I colored in the tree, sled, hat and scarf with Watercolor Pencils and then used a Blender Pens cleaning it off between each color I blended.  Then I took an old Blender Pen and used White Craft ink refill on a Clear Block to paint in the melting snowman.  I cut it out with the circle from the Spotlight on Nature Dies.

Here are my instructions:

Stamp Set:  Filled With Cheer

Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, 12” x 12” Traditions of St. Nick DSP

Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento, Watercolor Pencils, White Craft ink Refill, Blender Pens

Other:  Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Paper Trimmer, Spotlight on Nature Dies, and Iridescent Foil Gems

 

1.     The base of the card is Crumb Cake cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.

2.    The second layer is St. Nick DSP cut at 4” x 5-1/4” and adhered to the front of the card base.

3.    Die-cut the large circle from Crumb Cake cardstock with the Spotlight on Nature Dies.

4.    Ink up the stamp with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and stamp on the center of the Crumb Cake circle.

5.    Color it in with the Watercolor Pencils and a Blender Pen.

6.    Use White Craft ink on a clear block and use an old Blender pen to color in the melting snowman.  Let Dry.

7.    Adhere the circle to the front of the card.

8.    Add three Iridescent Foil Gems.

 Products I used:


Product List


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Haunted House Kit

This is a Halloween Haunted House Kit #164376 for $18 in the US, that I bought when it first came out.  However, I didn't put it togethe...