This is a card that I made last month from a tutorial I purchased from Debra Harrison, a fellow demonstrator. The card was originally created by Melissa Faust. It uses the Homemade Treats Bundle and the Gingerbread Bundle to create this card. The background is the adorable Embossing Folder called Jolly Holly Hybrid 3D. I used the Stylish Shapes Dies, Traditions of Christmas DSP, Traditional Sparkling Sequins,
Thursday, January 8, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Pumpkins and Sunflowers card
Fall is in the air! Yes, it is finally sweater weather here in Indiana. It has been a hot summer, so it's nice to have cooler weather....
-
Just couldn't resist making another card using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlets to make a snowman. Seongsook Duncan had posted her vers...
-
This card uses a lot of the new products in the 2016-2017 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog. The new stamp set is called Seaside Shor...
-
This was an idea I saw on Pinterest (sorry, I can't remember who) with the new Love You Lots hostess stamp set using the ladybugs to ...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!