Saturday, January 17, 2026

Poppin’ By Popcorn Seasoning Container and Endless Love

  

This is a Valentine project I made after watching a video from Marisa Alvarez and I thought it was so cute that I wanted to case her project. It uses the Last Chance retiring stamp set called Poppin' By HERE The dies are gone but the stamp set is still available today FOR $16. I plan to keep my bundle because I can use it for lots of ideas in the future. I also used some new products for the hearts called Endless Love HERE I bought the Kernel Season's Popcorn Mini Jars from Amazon. It comes with 8 as a variety pack.





 Source:

Kernel Season’s Popcorn Seasoning Mini Jars Variety Pack - Amazon

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Fall Pumpkins and Sunflowers card

Fall is in the air!  Yes, it is finally sweater weather here in Indiana.  It has been a hot summer, so it's nice to have cooler weather....