Sunday, February 23, 2014

You're Lovely (SAB) Sympathy card





This card was inspired by Nicole Tugrul and since I loved the colors Island Indigo and Greenball Green she used as well as the Watercolor DSP, I knew I had to make one of my own.  The base of my card is Gumball Green, but I made another one with Whisper White, which I liked better, but forgot to scan it before I mailed it.  The stamp set is You're Lovely from the Sale-a-bration catalog and Petite Pairs from the catalog.  The ribbon is the Gumball Green Stitched Satin, and I also used the Pearl Basic Jewels and the Deco Labels Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...