Sunday, February 23, 2014

Fringed Scissors Rainbow Card



My friend Justine shared a pin that she found on Pinterest and sent to me, so I couldn't wait to use my new Fringed Scissors to make a card very similar to the one she sent me.  The base of my card is Real Red.  At the bottom of my card, I used Elegant Eggplant, Pacific Point, Garden Green, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tangle, Daffodil Delight and Real Red.  The stamp set is from the Sale-a-Bration brochure called See Ya Later which can be earned FREE with $50 in net sales.  I stamped "You Make Me Happy" stamp on Whisper White and punched it out with the Decorative Label punch and also added some Daffodil Delight Stitched 1/4"  Grosgrain Ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...