Friday, February 28, 2014

Fringed Scissors card

There is another card I made using the Fringed Scissors.  My friend Justine was over the other night and she said the colors reminded her of an ocean.  The colors used were from darkest to lightest starting with Midnight Muse, Island Indigo, Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana and Pool Party.  I also used the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder (SAB) and You're Lovely (SAB). I used the Labels Framelits Collection dies in the Big Shot to cut out the Vellum and the "I Think You're Lovely"
image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...