Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Banner Blast


 
Finally able to post some cards I've been making now that I have a new computer.
My old computer "bit the dust" and I just got a new one Friday night and it is Windows 8, so it is taking a bit to adjust to it.  This is a card that I just made for a monthly swap group I was in.
It is made with the Sale-a-Bration set Banner Blast  in wood mount #133551 or clear mount #133554.  It is one of stamp set one of the sets you can earn FREE by spending $50 in net sales. It also be coordinated with the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch in Catalog on page 180.  There is also a Banner Blast Punch #133551 in the SAB catalog that coordinates with the Banner Blast set.  All SAB items are earned Free with every $50 spent. The colors I used are Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla and I used two new embossing folders.  The one I did with the Cherry Cobbler card stock is called Decorative Dots #133520 and is an item you can also earn FREE during Sale-a-Bration.  The other embossing folder is called Scallops Textured Impressions #132971 which I used on the Very Vanilla card stock and it can be purchased in the 2014 Occasions catalog.  The "Happy Heart Day" is from the stamp set Tags 4 You Wood #131820 or clear #131823 from the Carryover List from the Holiday Catalog and I used the Label Bracket Punch #132153 which is also on the Carryover List.
I placed a Cherry Cobbler Candy Dot #130932 from the Regals, on one of the banners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...