Sunday, February 23, 2014

You're Lovely - Live Happy


 
This is a card idea that I cased from Angie Leach which she cased from a Leadership card.
This is another card made with the You've Lovely stamp set.  This was not my first choice of stamp sets that I wanted to earn free, but now it is my favorite as well as the Decorative Dots Texture Impressions Folder.  Both are available for FREE in the Sale-a-Bration brochure.  You spend $50 each to earn each item. The technique is from a favorite trend right now called ombre which you will see in cards as well as fashion.  The base of my card is Raspberry Ripple cardstock.  Then a layer of Whisper White cardstock.  The panels are Raspberry Ripple, Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe and Primrose Petals.  I colored the flowers with Strawberry Slush ink and stems and leaves with Pistachio Pudding ink and Blender Pens.  The ribbon is the Primrose Petals Stitched Satin Ribbon.  I also used Rhinestone Jewels for the centers of the flowers, but I also added a butterfly from the Beautiful Wings Embosslits
 
The card below is the same style, but using colors of Island Indigo, Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana and Pistachio Pudding.  The ribbon is 1/8" Bermuda Bay Taffeta Ribbon.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...