Wednesday, February 5, 2014

See Ya Later!


This idea was cased from Michelle Reynolds, only I don't have the Starburst Framelit Dies yet that she had. I used the Circle Collection Framelits instead.  I just love theFold Decorative Dots Embossing Folder that can be earned FREE by purchasing $50 in net sales from Stampin' Up!  It was one of my first purchases.  I also used the small heart punch on Real Red card stock.  The card is Garden Green with a layer of Whisper White and embossed Pear Pizzazz and Garden Green.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...