Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Perfect Pennants


This is a special card that I made for a club member of mine who has been battling cancer for over a year.  She is in the hospital, so I wanted to make a special card for her to let her know I am thinking and praying for her.  This card is made with the colors Island Indigo, Pear Pizzazz and  In-Color Coastal Cabana.  I used the new Banners Framelit Dies #132173 in the Occasions Catalog.  The stamp set is called Perfect Pennants also in the Occasions Catalog and both can be purchased as a bundle on page 27.  I used the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder which can be earned FREE if you spend $50 in net sales during Sale-a-Bration.   The ink is Island Indigo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...