Sunday, June 21, 2015

Be the Star


This is a card I made for a swap last month and just now posting it.  The stamp set is Be the Star stamped on Whisper White cardstock with Night of Navy ink.  Then I used the Stars Framelits to cut out the star.  The colors I used are Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy and Whisper White.  The base of the card is Whisper White cut at 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and scored at 4 1/4" in the middle.  The Night of Navy cardstock is cut at 4" x 5 1/4" and I ran it through the Big Shot using the Stylish Stripes TIEF.  The punch is the Confetti Stars Border. The Cherry Cobbler stars were punched out with the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack star. The ribbon is the 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...