Sunday, September 27, 2015

Jack O' Lantern Gift Bag

This is a gift bag I made with the Gift Bag Punch Board.   I also used the Sparkling Season stamp set and the Seasonal Frame Thinlets Die that can be purchased as a bundle.  I used the Happy Haunting DSP.  The Baker's Twine is the Very Vanilla. I used the Precision Base Plate to cut out the "spooky" and put it on the bag with 2-way Glue Pen.  The color is Tangelo Twist.  I punched out a circle of Tangelo Twist cardstock using the Big Shot. I inked up the chevron circle in the set with Tangelo Twist and stamped off and then onto the circle.  I stamped the jack-o-lantern face with Memento Black.  I thought it turned out really cute and plan to fill it with candy for Halloween for someone special.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...