I'm in love with making shaker cards! I had bought the To You & Yours Shaker Cards Project Kit and learned how to make shaker cards from this kit. So now, I couldn't wait to make a shaker card with the Sparkling Season stamp set. It can also be purchased as a Bundle to buy the Seasonal Frame Thinlets that go with. I collect Snow Globes, so this was a perfect set to also make shaker cards. My card uses Marina Mist, Night of Navy and Whisper White. I also love snowmen! Who doesn't? It is a little early to think about snow especially since the weather has been in the 90's this week. It is not too early to start thinking about making Christmas cards.
Tuesday, September 8, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Pumpkins and Sunflowers card
Fall is in the air! Yes, it is finally sweater weather here in Indiana. It has been a hot summer, so it's nice to have cooler weather....
-
Just couldn't resist making another card using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlets to make a snowman. Seongsook Duncan had posted her vers...
-
This card uses a lot of the new products in the 2016-2017 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog. The new stamp set is called Seaside Shor...
-
This was an idea I saw on Pinterest (sorry, I can't remember who) with the new Love You Lots hostess stamp set using the ladybugs to ...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!