Monday, September 7, 2015

Christmas Cuties

 I love this little child from the new Christmas Cuties set.  He appears to be walking in the woods and getting ready to make snowballs from the snow mounds I created using the Build a Tree punch (clouds).  The new Woodland TIEF is the background and I ran it through the Big Shot Whisper White cardstock. Then I used a sponge dauber to color in the tree with Soft Suede (even though they are Birch trees that are supposed to be white). I used a sponge dauber with Soft Sky for the sky in between the trees.  I colored and cut out the little child and attached with Dimensionals.  This card was inspired by Michelle Zindorf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...