Monday, September 7, 2015
Christmas Cuties
I love this little child from the new Christmas Cuties set. He appears to be walking in the woods and getting ready to make snowballs from the snow mounds I created using the Build a Tree punch (clouds). The new Woodland TIEF is the background and I ran it through the Big Shot Whisper White cardstock. Then I used a sponge dauber to color in the tree with Soft Suede (even though they are Birch trees that are supposed to be white). I used a sponge dauber with Soft Sky for the sky in between the trees. I colored and cut out the little child and attached with Dimensionals. This card was inspired by Michelle Zindorf.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Pumpkins and Sunflowers card
Fall is in the air! Yes, it is finally sweater weather here in Indiana. It has been a hot summer, so it's nice to have cooler weather....
-
Just couldn't resist making another card using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlets to make a snowman. Seongsook Duncan had posted her vers...
-
This card uses a lot of the new products in the 2016-2017 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog. The new stamp set is called Seaside Shor...
-
This was an idea I saw on Pinterest (sorry, I can't remember who) with the new Love You Lots hostess stamp set using the ladybugs to ...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!