Friday, June 19, 2026

Fern & Flora

This was such an easy card to make because the Moonlit Flora Designer Series Paper really makes the card.  It is so beautiful.  All I had to add was the label and some embellishments.  There are so many beautiful dies I want to use on future cards, but for now I need something simple yet beautiful.

Here are my instructions:

Stamp Set:  Fern & Flora

Cardstock:  Soft Sea Foam and Moonlit Flora DSP

Ink:  Mossy Meadow

Other:  Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, Fern & Flora Dies, Dewdrops Embellishments,

Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals.

 

1.     The base of the card is Soft Sea Foam cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.

2.    The second layer is the beautiful Moonlit Flora DSP, which doesn’t need much added to it but a few embellishments and a label.  It is cut at 4” x 5-1/4” and adhered to the card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.

3.    Ink up the frame stamp and the sentiment “You’re an Amazing Friend” with Mossy Meadow ink.  Die-cut the label out with the Fern & Flora Dies.

4.    Add three of the Dewdrops Embellishments.

Products I used:





 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Fall Pumpkins and Sunflowers card

Fall is in the air!  Yes, it is finally sweater weather here in Indiana.  It has been a hot summer, so it's nice to have cooler weather....