It has been a long time since I've made a Double Slider card and they are not that hard to make especially with this easy to follow video from Julie Davison HERE . I used to use a plastic bag for the sliding mechanism but Julie cut 1-1/4" off of a large cellophane bag. Even though this technique is an oldie but a goodie, I wanted to use my new Watercolor Wings stamp set that came yesterday with the Bold Butterfly Framelits as a Bundle. Of course, I had to use my favorite colors Bermuda Bay, Pool Party and Island Indigo. I also used the 1-1/4" Bermuda Bay Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Island Indigo 1/4" Cotton Ribbon and the Bermuda Bay Baker's Twine. Hope you like it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Pumpkins and Sunflowers card
Fall is in the air! Yes, it is finally sweater weather here in Indiana. It has been a hot summer, so it's nice to have cooler weather....
-
Just couldn't resist making another card using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlets to make a snowman. Seongsook Duncan had posted her vers...
-
This card uses a lot of the new products in the 2016-2017 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog. The new stamp set is called Seaside Shor...
-
This was an idea I saw on Pinterest (sorry, I can't remember who) with the new Love You Lots hostess stamp set using the ladybugs to ...


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!