Sunday, September 13, 2015
Happy Scenes - Halloween
This is card that I was inspired by Charlene Harreveld, but I put my own little twist into it.
The colors are Tangelo Twist, Basic Black, Black Glimmer Paper, Happy Haunting DSP for the background and I cut out a little ghost to put in the lower window pane. I cut a Spider Web doily in half to glue on one side. I stamped the "Wishing you a Happy Halloween" on Whisper White cardstock about 2 1/2" in length. I used the Word Window Punch by cutting the cardstock approximately 6/16" of an inch in width and inserted in the punch to round the end. I attached it with glue dots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Pumpkins and Sunflowers card
Fall is in the air! Yes, it is finally sweater weather here in Indiana. It has been a hot summer, so it's nice to have cooler weather....
-
Just couldn't resist making another card using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlets to make a snowman. Seongsook Duncan had posted her vers...
-
This card uses a lot of the new products in the 2016-2017 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog. The new stamp set is called Seaside Shor...
-
This was an idea I saw on Pinterest (sorry, I can't remember who) with the new Love You Lots hostess stamp set using the ladybugs to ...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!