Friday, September 18, 2015

Wonderland Window

This is a card I made using the Wonderland stamp set and the Happy Scenes stamp set. The base of my card is Mossy Meadow and the second layer is Pear Pizzazz which I inserted into the Softly Falling TIEF and ran it through the Big Shot.   I stamped the tree images with Mossy Meadow and then used Versamark ink pad.  I then sprinkled Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder over it and heat set it with the Heat Tool.  TheNight of Navy window frame was made from the Hearth & Home Thinlet Dies.  The verse "All is calm, all is bright" is also from the Wonderland stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Fall Pumpkins and Sunflowers card

Fall is in the air!  Yes, it is finally sweater weather here in Indiana.  It has been a hot summer, so it's nice to have cooler weather....