This was my favorite Bundle in the new 2015 Holiday Catalog. It is called Festive Fireplace and if you purchase the bundle, it comes with the Framelits Dies too. I was inspired from a card I saw of a video I viewed from the Convention. The background paper is from the Cherries on Top DSP pack from the annual catalog. The colors of the fireplace are Cajun Craze and Real Red that I used with my Blender pens. The wreath and other greenery is Old Olive. The fire has Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie and logs are Soft Suede and Crumb Cake. I colored in the wreath berries with Cherry Cobbler.
Friday, September 4, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Pumpkins and Sunflowers card
Fall is in the air! Yes, it is finally sweater weather here in Indiana. It has been a hot summer, so it's nice to have cooler weather....
-
Just couldn't resist making another card using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlets to make a snowman. Seongsook Duncan had posted her vers...
-
This card uses a lot of the new products in the 2016-2017 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog. The new stamp set is called Seaside Shor...
-
This was an idea I saw on Pinterest (sorry, I can't remember who) with the new Love You Lots hostess stamp set using the ladybugs to ...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!