Friday, September 4, 2015

Festive Fireplace

This was my favorite Bundle in the new 2015 Holiday Catalog.  It is called Festive Fireplace and if you purchase the bundle, it comes with the Framelits Dies too.  I was inspired from a card I saw of a  video I viewed from the Convention.  The background paper is from the Cherries on Top DSP pack from the annual catalog.  The colors of the fireplace are  Cajun Craze and Real Red that I used with my Blender pens.  The wreath and other greenery is Old Olive.  The fire has Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie and logs are Soft Suede and Crumb Cake. I colored in the wreath berries with Cherry Cobbler.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...