Wonderland is a new set in the 2015 Holiday Catalog. Just love those pine trees! The base of the card is Cherry Cobbler. The banner is also from this set and I used the Banner Triple Punch to create it. The background DSP is from the Merry Moments Paper Stack. The ribbon is the Sahara Sand 7/8" Lace Trim in the annual catalog. The "Joy to All" is from the new Festive Fireplace set. I was inspired to create this card from the video that Sara did at Convention.
Friday, September 4, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Pumpkins and Sunflowers card
Fall is in the air! Yes, it is finally sweater weather here in Indiana. It has been a hot summer, so it's nice to have cooler weather....
-
Just couldn't resist making another card using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlets to make a snowman. Seongsook Duncan had posted her vers...
-
This card uses a lot of the new products in the 2016-2017 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog. The new stamp set is called Seaside Shor...
-
This was an idea I saw on Pinterest (sorry, I can't remember who) with the new Love You Lots hostess stamp set using the ladybugs to ...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!