Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Snow Place

This is one of the cards we made at my workshop on Sunday after we swapped our Christmas cards.  I've always loved snowmen, so couldn't resist buying the Snow Place set with the coordinating Snow Friends Framelits Dies in the 2015 Holiday catalog.  I received a similar card from my demo friend Dianne Teslak, but she had used the the Season of Cheer DSP snowflakes which I had already used up.  Instead I stamped my snowflakes on Night of Navy with the Whisper White craft ink and let it dry.  I also added a little Real Red  Pompom from the Trim in the Holiday Catalog for the little snowman.  The base of the card is Whisper White and layered with Real Red cardstock.  The snow was sponged with Soft Sky. I cut a small strip of Real Red for the trim on the large snowman.  For my workshop I changed the arms to Soft Suede but my sample shows Chocolate Chip which doesn't show up as well.  I also made a template to show what dies to use.

Thanks Dianne for your swap.  I really liked it.

Here is Dianne's card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...