This is another Easter card that I made. Just love that little bunny from the Friends & Flowers stamp set in the 2016 Occasions catalog. I also used the stamp "Happy Easter" from the Easter Lamb set #140740 that is also in the catalog. My card was inspired by B.J, Peters
- The base of my card is Blushing Bride cut at 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" and scored at 4-1/4" in the middle.
- The second layer is from the Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack cut at 4-1/4" x 3" and attached to the bottom of the card.
- Next, I used the 2" Circle Punch to create a hole in the lower right side of the card punching through the card and DSP.
- I stamped the bunny twice and four ears on Whisper White cardstock using Archival Basic Black ink. I punched his face out with the 1-3/8" Circle Punch and the Festive Flower Builder Punch for his ears. I colored in the ears with the Blushing Bride marker and gave him rosy cheeks. I attached his ear with Glue Dots and put the first bunny on the front of the card. I opened it up inside and attached the second bunny with Snail Adhesive.
- I stamped "Wishing you all the beautiful blessings of Easter" from the Suite Sayings stamp set.
- For the flowers on the front, I used the flower punch from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack on Whisper White cardstock. I used the 1/4" Handheld Circle Punch for the center of the flowers using Blushing Bride and then attached them with Glue Dots.