Thursday, February 25, 2016

Happy Easter Bunny


This is another Easter card that I made.  Just love that little bunny from the Friends & Flowers stamp set in the 2016 Occasions catalog.  I also used the stamp "Happy Easter" from the Easter Lamb set #140740 that is also in the catalog. My card was inspired by B.J, Peters

  • The base of my card is Blushing Bride cut at 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" and scored at 4-1/4" in the middle.
  • The second layer is from the Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack cut at 4-1/4" x 3" and attached to the bottom of the card.
  • Next, I used the 2" Circle Punch to create a hole in the lower right side of the card punching through the card and DSP.
  • I stamped the bunny twice and four ears on Whisper White cardstock using Archival Basic Black ink.  I punched his face out with the 1-3/8" Circle Punch and the Festive Flower Builder Punch for his ears. I colored in the ears with the Blushing Bride marker and gave him rosy cheeks.  I attached his ear with Glue Dots and put the first bunny on the front of the card.  I opened it up inside and attached the second bunny with Snail Adhesive.
  • I stamped "Wishing you all the beautiful blessings of Easter" from the Suite Sayings stamp set.
  • For the flowers on the front, I used the flower punch from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack on Whisper White cardstock. I used the 1/4" Handheld Circle Punch for the center of the flowers using Blushing Bride and then attached them with Glue Dots.
Products I Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...