Saturday, February 27, 2016

Sandpipers on the Beach

This is a card I made this morning but it was inspired by Michelle Zindorf's tutorial.  The sets are Picture Perfect using the starfish and Wetlands using the sandpipers.   I used Tempting Turquoise for the base and Chocolate Chip for the second layer. The colors of ink I used were Archival Basic Black for the birds, Tempting Turquoise for the sky,  Crumb Cake for the Beach and Crumb cake and Soft Suede for the starfish.  I cut the starfish out and attached it with Dimensionals. I tore the Crumb Cake cardstock and sponged it to make it look like sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...